Friday, July 23, 2010

I finally did it

Well, it's official... I started my own blog. I have been wanting to do this for about a year now but i kept coming up excuses that prevented me from doing so. 1st- I'm not married, so therefore I don't have a husband or any of my own children to brag about (which most people do on their blogs) and 2nd- I just kept finding other things to occupy my time instead, or at least that's what I told myself.
This past year really has been one of the busiest years of my life thus far but that's probably even more of a reason I should start a blog. I don't have as much time as I would like to write in my journal and write and record all the things I wish I could. The biggest thing that kept me from starting a blog was the actually setting-up process, I didn't seem to have the time or patience to get it all started but... now I'm pretty much confined to a bed (or couch) for the next few weeks (that will be explained more in a later post) so I figure this is my time to get it started. So here I am blogging world...

No comments:

Post a Comment