Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

Today as I was walking with one of my students back to our class a general ed. 2nd grader stopped to talk to us. Here's how the conversation went:

2nd grader: Didn't your hair used to be blonde?
Me: Yep, it was.
2nd grader: And you just decided to dye it brown?
Me: Yeah, I did.
2nd grader: hmm.
Me: Why? You like me better as a blonde?
2nd grader: Um, yeah. I think you should definitely be a blonde.

Good thing I already have a hair appointment set up to make some changes and planned to go a little lighter.
Thank you little Miss M. for your fashion advice. Maybe I should see what you have to say about my clothes too ;)

1 comment:

  1. That's the thing I miss most about teaching, the funny conversations and stories. Tom says he misses the funny stories I used to tell him at dinner. Write them down, because you'll forget.

    ReplyDelete