Sunday, November 7, 2010

Firsts...


So I've realized I've experienced a lot of "firsts" recently
  • I went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time a couple of weeks ago with my class. We went there on a field trip and I loved being able to go since I missed out on that experience as a kid.
  • A couple weekends ago Brooke, Kiera, and I wandered around Walmart for the first time in our "footie pajamas"
  • Last week I got to go to Frightmares for the 1st time. Sad considering I grew up in Utah
  • Today I got to wear high heels for the first time since my surgery

  • Today was my first time ever buying anything off of ebay... man, that was a rush. Especially when some sucker tried to out bid me in the last 30 seconds but I showed him (or her, I guess)!

And what did I buy off of ebay and why you may ask? Another first...
  • I had to buy my first phone without being able to get the free upgrade because, drumroll please... I dropped my phone in the toilet last week before going to Frightmares. I just laughed the whole day thinking about. Luckily it happened at Kiera's house and luckily her mom had just cleaned the toilet and LUCKILY it dropped in before anything else was in there besides water.
(not actually my phone, but you get idea)



  • Today was the first time firing up the grill and cooking myself a yummy turkey burger for dinner. Nobody was here to show me how it worked but I figured this new grill out all by myself. mmm....


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an exciting time for you! So many firsts! You should be so proud!!! You're such a big girl now! Can you hear my sarcasm? Anyway, sorry about your phone...I did that too a few months ago, but luckily after a day it worked. Tom took the face off and blowdried it. It worked. And thanks for coming to MI, we absolutely loved it...and in case you didn't get enough, you're always welcome to come back! I hear it is the new hottest place for Spring Break! Yeah, that's right. Forget CA or FL, Detroit is where it's at. Because if you do, there will be a new little Reese to spend it with. That's right, we're not moving. We're staying here so our little bean will be a Michigander! Tom decided to do his next rotation at the Plymouth office (only 30 mins.) away because a really cool opportunity came up. Which means, no moving!!!! YEAH! Anyway, love you. Miss you. Ainsley talked about when you guys were here today in the car. She said she saw you yesterday...which usually means a long time ago, but she talked about when "Grandma and Cami came to visit and then I cried and cried" (when you left). So she misses you! Sorry for such a long comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami! I found your blog and it is SO going on mine! And we must be cousins because I had never been to chuck-e-cheese until recently for Henry's bday party. and I have dropped my phone on the toilet twice! As far the frightmares thing...you really were deprived as a child I guess :) Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete