Friday, August 13, 2010

one of my favorite places on earth

Provo Canyon. That's right. I mean, look at this place- it's gorgeous. I've always thought it was super pretty but within the last 8 months or so (since my parents bought their place up in Midway) I've driven that canyon thousands of time (okay, maybe not thousands, but you get the idea) and I've grown to love it even more. There's something about about those huge rocky mountains, waterfalls, trees, and actually the windy road that make it seriously one of my favorite places on earth. It makes me so happy. And it is one of the best places to just "go on a drive." Please go and enjoy it sometime. Best times to see it are either during fall while the leaves are changing or right after spring has hit and everything is super green. Oh, and winter I guess is nice too. What can I say? I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment