Sunday, September 19, 2010

I love technology

(ha, after I wrote that title I just thought of the song Kip sings on Napoleon Dynamite)

But yes, I love technology because, this is what I saw first thing on my screen when I was skyping (can I really make that a verb? oh well, just did) with my sister Beth last Sunday

that's right, I'm going to have another new niece or nephew coming soon! Both my sisters are prego right now. Andrea's due in February and Beth is due in April. Andrea & AJ find out what they are having in just a couple weeks and Beth & Tom say they're holding out to find out until the baby is born. We'll see if they make it. Yay, for new babies!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! It was fun skyping with you last week, we should do it more often now that you aren't at mom and dads as much. Good luck with walking! That is exciting!

    ReplyDelete